Saturday, October 6, 2007

And that's the news of lake woebegon.

So, I am experiencing a magnificent three day weekend as I type this. I'm lounging in bed and doing absolutely nothing productive. Doesn't that sound nice?? It is. I spent a couple days in Eugene, which was fun. I haven't been there in a long time, and it was great to see my old stomping grounds, (I lived in Eugene for 10 years).

Right now I'm getting ready (more mentally than actually going and doing something about it) to go to the coast! Even though it's supposed to be raining today, I think it's going to be so much fun. The best part is that there's not really a plan, it's just a trip, which is the best kind!!

Other than that I'm a pretty boring person and nothing has been going on. Just craziness at school, and I had my first ever voice lesson yesterday with the most amazing gal ever! I've never had a voice lesson before, and she is a great teacher. It does mean, though that now I'm taking more lessons, which just adds to my busy schedule. But you know what? I really don't mind!

No comments: