Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wii Fit

So, in case you live your life in a large hole, you will have heard of the Nintendo Wii system, the state of the art Nintendo heaven. It includes bowling, (where you wave around a little stick), and your favorite gaming oldies, with a dash of new exiting games and extra features. However, Nintendo has recently unveiled their "Wii Fit" a little white square that helps you stay fit. The following video is the actual promotional video, with a...colorful...voice over. I hope you enjoy it.

(on a side note, I know I've been posting a lot of videos lately, but don't worry, it's just because I spend too much time on youtube...I'll post something real soon)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I STILL can't beat "Stick Out Your Leg".... I'll never make it to "Stick Out Your Other Leg"... :(