Monday, May 14, 2007

4 down, 1 to go

My finals week is almost over. All that's left is to finish a take-home test and check out my residents. As people are packing up, it is a reminder that the year is over and, as my friend pointed out, nothing will be the same. I know that sounds heavy and drastic, but the one thing about college that is consistent is it's inconsistency. Each year will be different, people coming in and out of school, leaving to study abroad, moving off campus, friendships change, people wig out, people forget. The three months of summer staring me in the face seem vast. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to summer, but it will be weird to be living in a new place, with new people and a new job. I suppose it will be an adventure...

4 finals down, 1 to go.

No comments: