Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Movie Time!!

I've seen a few movies since I've written in my blog (not too many because I've been studying [I hope you're reading this mom]). Some of them are worth talking about...


Juno

This movie totally surprised me out of my anti-indie-movie kick. I thought it was a clever movie that told the story of a teen girl going through an unplanned pregnancy. I actually liked it, and I was pleasantly surprised.

Dan in Real Life

The new Steve Carrell movie is sweet, cheesy, brainless, and made me giggle. A single dad who's fallen in love with his brother's new girlfriend. It was better than I make it sound. It was worth seeing.


Becoming Jane

Not terrible, not terrific. I'd probable watch it again.

Hairspray


I've seen this before, but I just watched it again, and it hit me like a sack of potatoes: I really like this movie. Enough said.


Sydney White

Brainless brainless brainless brainless!! But I will always remember that it took Lily an hour into the movie to realize that it was the story of Snow White. It was classic!
It is the tale of a young college girl who tries to get into a sorority that her mother was in. When she is thrown out, she makes friends with 7 dorks (haha) and tries to change the way the school is run. I'll give you half a guess as to how it turns out.

No comments: