Thursday, March 27, 2008

Best Movie of my life.

Enchanted is my all new favorite movie. It is a parody of all animated and princess stories ever written. Giselle is a princess who has fallen into a hole that leads her to New York right before her wedding to her prince charming. She wanders around until she finds McDreamy, who helps her despite her annoyingly positive outlook on life and love.

The songs are composed by Alan Menken and Stephen Schwartz, who wrote songs together in other Disney movies like Pocahontas, Hercules, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Alan Menken wrote the music for other movies and musicals such as Aladdin, Little Shop of Horrors, The Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast. Stephen Schwartz wrote the lyrics for some of my favorite musicals: Wicked, and Godspell.

I don't usually want to give away to best parts of the movie, but I will today. Here is my favorite part of the movie - Giselle starts singing about McDreamy's girlfriend, in the middle of a park, drawing a LOT of attention. And I really love her dress!!

"That's How You Know"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Uncle Mark is right - this is the funniest stupid movie I've ever seen!!! Let's watch it again! nnp

Anonymous said...

UN-believable! U-assume the umlaut-Ber dopey! I MAY have to see it.

Oh, btb - you got THE call?

Da

Anonymous said...

Wow... I'm sort of glad I fell asleep during that one....