Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Movie of the Week

How boring of me to bring in the new year with a movie, but alas, that is who I am.

I had the pleasure to see the new National Treasure movie last night, and I was really impressed. I thought it was as good if not better than the first. Now, when I say impressed, I'm not talking academy award winning movie, but rather a movie that I sat through without wondering how much longer it's going to go on. It was clever, witty, intriguing, and just a ton of fun! I loved the part where they get arrested by the palace guards at Buckingham palace.

This movie is worth it. I laughed out loud through the whole thing (something I don't do very often in theaters, sadly), and was throughly entertained. Go see it!!

Here is the trailer and official website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is extremely boring of you.

*yawn*

But it's a good movie, so I guess I'll forgive you this time...