Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My 100th Post! (for real this time)

So, I have decided that I don't like apartment hunting. It sucks a lot, actually. I don't really know why, but I think it's the perils of choosing a place to live, being scared that it won't work out or that you'll hate it or whatever. But, I have triumphed! My friend Sarah and I found one that we want to move into, ans are going to fill out the paperwork. It is terribly exciting...or not.

On another note, this is my actual 100th post! Yay! (The other one was written to see if you would catch it...a shockingly few amount of people did - tisk tisk.) So, now that I've written a butt-load of entries, what am I going to do? Get a life, hopefully. But, until then, let's celebrate!

Ok, moving on. It is Christmas break (oh, sorry, I mean "winter break") and I am sitting in my bed, checking things online, and learning to play cribbage (I totally suck at it, by the way). This has been my last three days and it feels wonderful!! I have totally bonded with my bed (I'm sure that sleeping for 12 hours a day has totally helped) and I'm very content to sleep away my whole break!

But, alas, it is not meant to be. I really need to go back to work and deal with annoying, holiday-crazed weirdos. Whoot for that! Now I just have to wait for work to call me!

And that's all for my 100th post. I hope you all have a great Christmas! Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

LILY said...

YAY! 100th blog! I love you and I can't wait to visit you in your new home. That might not be for a while but I will still see you in between.