Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Being prepared is overrated.

So, it's the end of my last year in college. Wow. I wish I could say that I have been full of sadness at leaving this institution, but really, I just want to get out. I am very excited to leave, and I don't think I ever want to come back. Is that sad? I don't know. I have my last band and orchestra concerts of my career here coming up in the next few weeks. I'm looking forward to that. They are going to be really good, and you should come see them if you want to.

Anyways...yeah. That's all that's up with me. Wanting to leave and working on my senior project. And goofing off while I'm supposed to be working on my senior project.

For example, watching old episodes of Jeeves and Wooster (The picture is of Hugh Laurie as Bertie Wooster, and Stephen Fry as Jeeves). My new favorite part of the series is at about 7:35 until about 8:15 of this video. Gussie shows Bertie (Hugh Laurie, yes the guy who plays House) what the male newt does to propose marriage to the female. And then at about 0:26 until about 0:31 of this video. I don't really know why, but it made me laugh so hard that I had to pause the show. I (obviously) recommend that you watch the entire series, starting with this one. There is a person on youtube who has every single episode and many videos from the show "A Bit of Fry and Laurie." They are very fun, you should check them out.

So, now back to work...

*sigh*

No comments: