Friday, December 26, 2008

Website of the Week

Cake Wrecks

I stumbled upon this website last night, and I was laughing so hard that I was afraid I was going to wake up the house. It is a website that shows cake decorating disasters. I couldn't believe how many grocery store cakes look that bad and people will still buy them.

Here are some of my favorites...

"The mind, it boggles. Is this a frilly white Santa caterpillar, crawling up a red boulder?"


"Sorry, you can't have any"


"We'll wish you luck, but we don't have to be happy about it."


"Disaster was narrowly avoided at the Smith household today, when 3-year-old Billy took the instructions on his birthday cake a little too literally."


"Ah, the traditional 'Snake in a Flamenco Dress' turkey - of course.
But where are the castanets?"


"The mom-to-be was having triplets, so they ordered a cake with 'congratulations' written on it three times:
...Nice."

Check it out!

No comments: