Sunday, May 11, 2008

The girl I want to be

  • I want to be able to wear black and brown without feeling uncoordinated
  • I want to walk with excellent posture
  • I want to laugh loudly and not feel annoying
  • I want to be closer to God
  • I want to hug perfect strangers
  • I want a job I love
  • I want to love my overly emotional-ness
  • I want to paint a masterpiece
  • I want to be loud all the time
  • I want to feel confident
  • I want to be me
  • I want to bake a cake and decorate it with rolled fondant
  • I want to be proud of me
  • I want to walk in the middle of the night and not feel scared
  • I want to sleep on the beach
  • I deserve to fall for a guy who makes me go weak at the knees
  • I want to be ok with being anti-social and hide in my room
  • I want to take great photos

No comments: