Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back to school...yay?

School starts up next week, and I feel very unprepared for it. I feel like it's still the beginning of summer, you know? I just started my job, I don't have to pack anything, and I'm really enjoying lying around on my butt and not doing anything (ok, so nothing new with that one). I'm going into this new year excited, but also a bit worried. I can't see how everything is going to be, which is silly to expect, especially this year will be so different from any other year. I guess I always resist a little bit to change; I was sad for the school year to end last year, but I'm not ready for it to start now. Perhaps that's not too different than what other people are thinking...

Oh well. The new year is here whether I'm ready for it or not.

No comments: